When Was The Last Time You Conducted A Client Survey?
Client satisfaction is an important metric for the success of your aesthetic practice. Taking the time to learn more about your clients helps them understand how much you care. You can utilize a survey to gather information on new services or products, feedback on future offerings, or reviews about past consultations/ procedures. Welcome both positive and negative feedback, using your newfound information to enhance both your services and client experience.
Below, we are sharing a few excellent client survey questions for your consideration!
1. What are your main skin concerns?
2. What do you feel like you are missing in your skincare regimen
3. On a scale of 0-10, How likely are you to recommend our products to others?
4. Will you rely on our products and services for any future aesthetic desires/needs that you may have?
5. On which social platform did you learn about our products and services?
6. How professional was the esthetician providing your services?
7. Do you feel that any necessary information was communicated to you clearly and concisely?
8. Did you find our selection of retail products satisfactory?
9. What services would you like to see us provide in the future?
Make sure that you keep your client survey short and concise. Ask targeted, tactical questions that you can use to improve your services and client experience. Develop promos around the client’s concerns and desires shared with you. Client satisfaction is a major component of retaining your ICA and surveys are a great way to learn more about your clients’ wishes.
As you end the survey, ensure your clients know that you prioritize their safety and wellbeing. Remind them of your updated procedures and safety regulations. Encourage clients to schedule virtual consults, wear their PPE to appointments, and visit your online store!